Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need a vacation

I know it sounds silly, but it's true! Studying for midterms has burned me out! I just want to take them and continue on with the fun!

The weather is still pretty dreary here, but it didn't rain yesterday or today, yet. The weather is making me very tired and unmotivated to do anything, but I have been focusing on all I need to do and getting it done. I have one midterm tomorrow and one Thursday and then I DO get a vacation!! Mom, Dad and Bean are coming Friday and then we are going to Paris on Monday! So I probably won't update for a while but I am sure I will have a lot to say once I get back.

I am very excited to experience Paris!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susie,

    I've been enjoying reading your adverntures in Prague, especially the amount of drinking you've been doing.

    You're going to love Paris. One note of caution: while I'm sure you'll check out the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, etc., make sure to take some time and relax (e.g. have a cup of espresso at some cafe). Kristin and I did too much sightseeing, if that's possible, and we wish we had chilled more.

    ReplyDelete