Hello everyone,
This week has proved (relativly) uneventful, but still enjoyable. Monday was a recovery day after Amsterdam. I caught up on sleep, homework and laundry, and I worked out.
Tuesday consisted of classes, working out, homework and registering for classes. I got all the classes I need to graduate on time! After I registered I went over to Alex's apartment to just chat and relax with friends. It was nice.
Last night I had my Subcultures "midterm." Remember, this class is the weirdest class I have ever taken with the most bizarre teacher I have ever had. Our midterm consisted of creating some "creative output" and presenting it at an open mic night at a bar. It was actually really fun! Especially for a midterm! There were some singers, dancers, poem and short story readers, videos and art presentations. I presented an original poem that I think went over well. I can now say I have taken a midterm while drinking a beer!
So that's my week in a nutshell. I have one class today, and then I hop on a train for Berlin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment