Oops! I found an old blog that didn't get published! This was from November 19th. The weather is still gorgeous by the way. It's been sunny and in the mid fifties all week!
I have decided that Prague weather is just as crazy as Wisconsin weather! It has been sunny and in the high 50's all week! Great for running outside :)
This morning I woke up really early and could not fall back asleep so I took the opportunity to find the illustrious and infamous Sustra Strudl. Sustra Strudl is a little hole in the wall strudl shop in the boonies of Prague that sells 450 gram (HUGE) strudls for less than a dollar fifty! I had to take a 10 minute metro ride and walk another 20 minutes to find the place, but it is beautiful outside so I was happy to walk. Once I got there my mouth was watering!! I decided to buy the classic apple strudl and I made an excellent choice! I don1t think I will need to eat again until dinner! Next time I'm getting the cheese!
Well, I have one class today, that I should actually run to right now, and once its over I will be spending the rest of the day outside!
Miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment