Thursday, September 3, 2009

9/3/09

My computer is STILL not working so I am on the computers at school. I only have one class today and right now we have a 20 minute break in the middle of it. I need to get used to the class structer here. All the classes are three hours long. Some teachers give us breaks and some don't so it is really hard to just sit and try and focus the whole time. I also have quite a bit of reading and assignements piling up so I need to get on that later today...

Last night was the best night I've had yet! I had two classes in the morning. My Czech class is really hard, especially because its three hours long! Anyways, after class I went to the gym and had a great workout. Then I went out to dinner with a bunch of girls I met at a cute cafe down the street from me. I got an apetizer, beer and sandwich for less than ten dollars! Then we meet up with two guy appartments at a park only three or four blocks away. The park has THE most amazing view of the city and a huge beer garden where beers are 28 krowns...about $1.50. The atmosphere was awesome and the weather was perfect for sitting outside! We all drank, quite a bit, and met many czech natives. I played fooseball with a czech, itialian and spaniard and it was a blast! We are probably meeting up with them tonight too.

I am pretty tired today. Maybe from last night maybe just from not getting much sleep. The coffee here is a lot stronger than in the US. I had one yesterday and I have never been more hyper! It was crazy. I didn't have one today but I think I am going to go home and take a nap. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment