Time is flying by! I feel like I am soo busy right now its nuts!
I had two classes yesterday and two today, so that took up most of my day (8-3). After class yesterday my roommates and I went paddle boating on the river. It was soooo nice! Its been in the high 70s and sunny all this week so I've been doing a lot outside. We cruised for an hour then went to the beer garden by the river (that Mikaela and I found earlier) and had a beer. Then I went home with two of my roommates while the other three went off to night class. I made and ate dinner and started doing some homework but fell asleep for an hour! I woke up with a really really bad stomach ache but took some Tums and it felt better.
Later that night Mikaela Brian and I walked around Old Town square for two hours. It is so pretty at night. After I got back I did a little more homework and went to bed.
This morning I woke up with another really bad stomach ache. I had another long day of class :(. While I was in class I found out about a free opera concert and wine tasting tonight! There are only 50 tickets for our school, and since I didn't hear about it I didn't sign up before hand :(. I plan on just showing up where the bus will pick us up and see if there is any room. If there isn't I plan on going bowling with my CEA program (my original activity for the night).
So anyways, I had my day all planned out to work out, read and go to the places I was assigned to go to but with the news of the concert I had to scrap my whole plan! So I rushed home, got in a quick workout, showered etc and I am ready 20 min too soon! I guess I could have worked out a little longer, but I didn't want to risk it.
My new plan is to workout tomorrow morning before my 11:30 class, do the homework I was going to do today after class and go to my favorite beer garden with Mikaela, Alex, Mitch, Brian, Brett, etc. I want to make sure I get all my homework done tomorrow because I'm visiting Ryan in Copenhagen over the weekend. I cannot wait to see him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment