Hello everyone,
Today I woke up at noon a little homesick. I talked to Ryan on skype and he made me feel better, as usual. I also booked my flight to Copenhagen on December 16th for $23! Pretty sweet huh. I just have to figure out what to do with my luggage. Ship it home? Keep it in storage until the end of my travels? I have time to figure it out.
Last night we went to the Beer Factory again. It was nice because all of CEA (our program)was there, but a group of us (Mitch, Brian, Brett, Alex, Alex, Kim, Kaylin, me and Mikaela) quickly broke off of the large group and went to a pub right under our apartment. We played pool and drank the cheapest beer yet, 23 krowns! Then I got home around 3 and talked to my Mom and Dad on skype. I miss them!
Today feels like Sunday, it's very windy and cloudy and it has been a slow start to the day but Mikaela,Alex and I are going to find a cafe for coffee/brunch and then run to the Tesco for some food and other items. Then we may hit up a festival called Joyride or just come back home for a lazy day.
Love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment