Hello everyone.
I am exhausted! I am going, going, going and I need a rest! Yesterday and today were my long days for class. I really am struggling to make it though my three hour classes! I really love my classes though, its just hard. Yesterday, I learned Czech numbers, directions and how to ask a bunch of questions related to being lost and shopping...very handy stuff! In my Art and Architecture class we toured around Prague Castle. That was my third time there and I will go at least two, maybe three more times! (when Mom Dad Ryan and Poppy and Grams visit!) I know the place by heart.
After class I went to the Tesco to get some much needed cooking supplies. Now I can make more than just pasta! Then a bunch of people in my program went "bobsledding" which was really just a metal slide with a little cart you go down super fast. It was really fun, AND I got the fastest time ;). After that adventure we went to the beer garden, my fav hangout spot. We met up with our Czech friends Alena and Pepa and they introduced us to Andrea from Vienna and Yon from Flounders(Belgium). Andrea is going to show me and Ryan around when we go to Vienna in a few weeks!
Today I had another long day of class, I learned a new Czech song in my Czech class and then learned about Squatters in my Subcultures class. That class is quite interesting. We actually went to a house where a bunch of Squatters live. It was kinda awkward because we all just marched in like they are a different kind of species we are studying...I felt bad. If you didn't know, squatters are people who just decide to live in an empty building and live a very simple, hippie-like lifestyle. They are very anti-establishment and against the "mundane life" (going to work/school/participating in society). So that was an interesting stop!
Then I went back to Prague Castle because we didn't get to all the sites on our ticket. The ticket is only good for two days so I wanted to take advantage of my free tours!
I am going to play soccer tonight, which should be fun! Then we might go to a bonfire with our Spanish friends but I think I might crash!
I feel bad because I haven't had a second to work out. My mental stability relying on my workouts! I can tell I need one badly! Maybe I'll skip going out tonight to go to the gym.
Tomorrow I have one class and I will get to see Grandma and Poppy! I plan on working out before class and laying in the park after until they Gma and Poppy call. I don't know what I will do with them yet but I am excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment