I woke up at 12:30 this morning, or I mean this afternoon, to a yucky, cloudy day. I don't have classes on Friday so I got to sleep in! I needed it too because last night me and three other girls met up with some Czech friends we made. We went to two different pubs and it was so much fun! I absolutely love it here. I got home at around 3:40 so I still got a good 9 hours of sleep.
This morning and I my roommates and I wondered around town and ended up at another beer garden in a different park, go figure. So we started drinking some beer and then slowly more and more people from our program started showing up! We had a huge table of people just sitting and drinking outside, although it was quite cold (around 60 and cloudy).
So we just got home and showered and ate and we will head out to a pub soon. I was going to do some homework today but I guess not! :)
Oh and more and more Czech people are approaching me asking for help or something (just talking in Czech) so I must look like I belong here! On the tram today an old lady just started talking to me and so I nodded and smiled with her and laughed when she did. So although I couldn't understand her I think I made her day a little better! I had fun "talking" to her too! Others have come up to me asking for directions in Czech. When I tell them I only speak English they switch to English and I have been able to point everyone that has asked me for directions the right way! I am proud of myself :)
As for other travels, my roommates and I signed up for a bus/camping trip to Oktoberfest last night! YAY! I am so pumped for that. Also, I am visiting Ryan in Copenhagen this weekend and going to Poland at the end of the month. Then Oktoberfest is the first week in October. Ryan's visiting me in mid-October and then my family is coming and taking me to Paris at the end of October! So all I have to do now is plan for November!
I love it here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment